Cowboy into the Sunset - Long Scarf - Full Image
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go. Generous 16 x 72 inches for glorious opulence. Vivid print will never fade after washing.
100% Pure Silk Charmeuse
A silk scarf is the epitome of luxury when it comes to accessories. Whether you’re dressing to the nines or simply adding an elevated touch, this 100% silk charmeuse scarf is sure to have you covered. Featuring digital allover prints that are vibrant and permanent, each scarf is made to order and hand-sewn for that added bit of luxury. Tie back your hair while out for lunch or wrap it like a shawl when you’re out for dinner. However you use it, the silk charmeuse scarf will keep you feeling like the royalty you are.
- Made from luxurious 12 mm 100% silk charmeuse
- Finished with a machine-rolled baby hem in your choice of 4 thread colors
- Digitally printed on demand with permanent reactive inks
- Machine-rolled baby hem provides a durable yet delicate edge finish for your silk scarf
100% Pure Silk Modal
A new take on the classic silk scarf, the silk modal scarf is a game-changer. This versatile and vibrant scarf is more durable than straight silk without sacrificing the soft touch or delicate drape. With a subtle textured look, the silk modal may become your scarf option favorite!
- Lightweight and soft to the touch
- A moderate degree of print through
- Made from a 15% silk/85% beechwood modal fabric that has a loose weave and relaxed drape
- Features vibrant permanent digital prints
100% Pure Silk Habotai
- Made from 8mm 100% silk habotai, a stiffer fabric than silk modal or silk charmeuse, it has a slight weave texture.
- 100% polyester. Not a silk fabric, but has a silky feeling finish
- Drapes beautifully and will never fade
- Sublimation printing with very accurate color matching and deep blacks
- Print is 70% visible through to the backside of the fabric
- Can be machine washed with no change in feel.
- 100% polyester fancy weave fabric, smooth surface with a low luster
- Very soft hand and lovely drape, it mimics silk
- Crisp print results and amazing color reproduction
- Print is 55% visible through to the backside of the fabric
- Can be machine washed but may shrink after the first wash
Caring for your scarfMachine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry, and iron on the synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash.
The design comes from a photograph award-winning photographer and author, Beverly K. Copen. She calls it "Cowboy into the Sunset." See other pieces in the Cowboy into the Sunset collection.
Beverly's Story About the Photograph
The White Stallion Ranch, Tucson, Arizona. An exciting photo workshop with Arizona Highways. This was on the last evening – a cattle drive at sunset. But to the dismay of all of us there to capture the magic, it was a dark, gray day. No sun whatsoever. We were 10 minutes away from packing up and leaving when the magic arrived. Giant sun near the horizon ready to disappear. The cowboys started running the cattle and we just started “shooting” directly INTO the sun. It was breathtaking. We all got truly amazing images.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Available in a generous, luxurious 16 x 72-inch size.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Please refer to our shop policies. See link in the footer.
Discount for Orders $150 and Up
To help with shipping costs for our valued customers, orders of $150 and over will automatically receive a 5% discount upon checkout.
Returns & Exchanges PolicyContact
Your happiness and satisfaction with your order are important to us. Please get in touch with me if you are not happy with your purchase. Refer to the Contact page.
- Damaged Items
For damaged items, please take clear photos and contact me immediately so I’ll have time to communicate with the manufacturer about exchanging the item.
- Size Issues:
After you place your order, we make it especially for you. There is no stockpile of inventory, only what our customer orders, made one piece at a time to their specifications in the order. Please consult the sizing charts carefully to ensure you order the correct size. Reach out if you have a problem with your order.
- Thank You
Thank you for your interest in Wildfeather Artsy. We appreciate serving your finest artsy wishes.
See our entire Returns & Exchanges Policy.
You are unique!
It requires courage to step out of the crowd boldly showing our true colors. Each of us is unique. And yet, for some strange reason, so many people believe they need to hide in the forest of blah beige, gray, and black. Blaze forward, artsy one. We need your colorful character to shine!